Every day, there will be a poll in discussions. Each poll will have 4-6 Summer Food options. Every day, you can choose to gobble one of the food items. However, one of them will be POISONED.
- You are not required to choose a food item everyday.
- You are allowed to choose a food item that someone else has already chosen.
- The competition will begin on 6/22/2020 and will go through 7/3/20.
- The poisoned summer food item will be randomly chosen.
- Although this is a free for all competition, you are allowed to strategize with other users. However, there will only be ONE winner.
- No using milk or anything that resists poison.
- You may not change your food choice once you have voted in the poll.
- There is always exactly 1 poisoned item every day.
- Non-poisoned food items are worth 20 points. However, if more than one person chooses a certain unpoisoned food item, then each person will receive 20/[Number of people who choose the item]. For example, if 4 people choose unpoisoned pork, then each of them will receive 20/4 = 5 points.
- Poisoned food items always deduct 20 points no matter how many people choose it. For example, if 4 people choose poisoned pork, then each of them will lose 20 points.
Note: The scoring system is different than the original competition!
Where do I Sign Up?
Sign up here: BNCW Summer Games 2020, under the competition labeled BBQ Gobbler Competition. Or, you can just sign up below, it's up to you.
Sign-ups so far:
- Eddie and Ready 88
- BigNate and Roblox Fan
|Salty Byleth Main||-2|
Polls for Each Day
Any votes submitted after scoring is done will be ignored.
Welcome to the 2020 BNCW Summer Games!! This page is one of the many games for this event!